On October 6th Launchpad’s code hosting and browsing will be unavailable for around four hours from 22.00 UTC.
- Going offline: 22.00 UTC 6th October
- Expected back before: 02.00 UTC 7th October
During this down-time, the following services will be unavailable:
- pushing to, pulling and branching from Launchpad-hosted branches
- code browsing
- code review
- mirroring from externally hosted Bazaar branches
- imports from CVS and Subversion repositories.
Mirrors and imports will return to their normal schedule following the down-time.
Non-code hosting parts of Launchpad should be unaffected.
We’re taking these services offline to upgrade the hardware that powers Launchpad’s code hosting service. Not only will this help Launchpad handle the increasing increasing number of people using code hosting but will also enable us to introduce exciting new features in coming Launchpad releases.
If you have any questions or comments, please post them here.