The past four weeks have flown by in a flurry of activity here in the
Launchpad team, resulting in the most improvements of any 2007 release
so far! 1.1.7 brings bug fixes and new features right across Launchpad.
What’s new in 1.1.7?
Highlights in Launchpad 1.1.7 include:
- Larger font size: visit launchpad.net and you’ll see that we’ve increased the size of the text used on the site, making it easier to read Launchpad’s default text size.
- New remote bug tracker support: Launchpad can now track bugs in the Mantis bug tracker. (Find out more)
- Improved duplicate bug handling: if someone has already reported the bug you’ve encountered it’s now much easier to select that report rather than create a duplicate.
- Frequently Asked Questions in the Answer Tracker: answer contacts can now mark frequently asked questions and create a canonical answer that is available to anyone using the Answer Tracker. (Quick-start guide)
- Teams can now set their default language: teams can become an answer contact for a specific language.
- Branch associations: you can now see all bugs, blueprints and subscribers associated with a branch on its branch associations page.
For full details of Launchpad 1.1.7, take a look at the release notes.
I’ll also be blogging here soon in more details about the new features in 1.1.7!