Welcome to Launchpad’s June 2007 release, milestone 1.1.6!
It has been another month of intense activity here on the Launchpad. Alongside the usual bug fixes and incremental improvements, this release introduces:
- Some bug status names have been improved, with no effect on how are they are used. However, two new bug statuses have been introduced that are available only to a project’s bug contacts. You can find out more on the Bug Statuses help page.
- Teams can now only join other teams with the approval of the first team’s administrator.
- Team members can now renew their own memberships, when their membership is close to expiry if the team is set-up with an on-demand policy.
- Answer contacts will now receive notification of new questions in their preferred languages only.
- Launchpad Translations now displays how many and which of a project’s translations diverge from upstream.
- After nearly three years, the rosetta-users mailing list is closing.
- All Launchpad Translations discussion is now on launchpad-users.
- File Downloads – released in 1.1.5 – allow projects to make tarballs, installers and documentation available for download through Launchpad. Find out more in our File Downloads Overview.
- This blog is now live!
Read the full release notes for details of improvements right across Launchpad.
Keep reading the Launchpad News blog to find out what’s new in Launchpad, who’s using it and how you can make the most of it.